Search the forum,

Discuss New member, need some tiling advice please! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 54220

So it's my first ever time tiling and I'm using 25cmx25xm porcelain tiles. I'm tiling directly onto a concrete floor which is level but I'm not sure whether I need to prep the concrete first before applying the adhesive? Should I do this first and if so can anyone recommend a good primer for this? I've also purchased a ready mixed adhesive but I'm debating on sending it back due to using porcelain tiles on a concrete floor. Again, would someone be able to recommend a good adhesive that will bond the tiles to the concrete well. Any help would be much appreciated!

Reply to New member, need some tiling advice please! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen