Search the forum,

Discuss New cutters ,snappers in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Think sigma and rubi more available,but montolit and battipav look very good ,i used rubi for 17 years ,i got told the new rubi TZ can cut 20mm porcelain,thanks for your help
I also used rubi up until 2001,
I'd like to try the tz, but here
it's rare to find a retailer, I don't want to
buy without trying rubi, otherwise
I could no longer resell it.
if you sell rubi used here, you have to sell them for free.
don't buy battipav, the metric bar is not reliable
you would be forced to mark each tile before cutting.

Reply to New cutters ,snappers in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.