Search the forum,

Discuss New apprentice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Started a new apprentice yesterday, doing well so far.

20130921_180430.jpg

Reaction score
What a little sweetie she is !! what her name Pete ? i have three Daughters they are all grown-up now ,and they all used to try and help me Ha ha , i was only say yesterday Daughters are always with you in life, where boys tend to forget-you a bit more ,.....LOL she needs a smaller trowel........... :lol: :thumbsup:

S

Sean SML Tiling

Aww cute Pete heres my boy helping me rip up my floor. Hes a little monster. Wouldn't be without him tho

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379863019488.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 91

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Great photo their Pete, I've 2 girls myself one is 3 and ready for a start anytime, the other is only 11 months so I'll give her a year or too! They bring so much joy !!!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My eldest would touch any muck ' like im going near that dad, it would ruin my nails '
Youngest is a bit more tom boy though, but ive got a feeling as she gets older her sister will make her more girly !
Great photo peter

T

tubs

My wee one loves to get involved, when I got the mini montolit he thought it was for him so he got involved and gave it a try !!
0fe2310ca7ec3d66f72a85a224ab5c3f_zpsd7a342ab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dave l and l

whats that mini montolit like, is it worth buying , where abouts did you get it

Reply to New apprentice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen