Search the forum,

Discuss NEW 20L adhesive spreading machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

Eduardo

''hope you don't mind me contacting you about our Brand New 20 litre Automatic Floor adhesive spreading machine.

It's ideal for using with adhesives for Carpets , Vinyl, Wood and Ceramic Tiles. We've teamed up with some of the UK's top manufactureres of adhesive which will be announcing shortly.

The new machine ( currently not shown on our website yet) is up to 10 times faster than a man with a trowel and guess what - No back ache!

If you would like to be among the first to test run our new machine and have a FREE TRIAL with some added SPECIAL OFFERS please email me at;-' Someone tested this machine?Might work? '' p.s. you can see our early model in action at www.tileution.co.uk see video link of man against trowel BUT our new machine is by far superior!''

B

bugs183

I've seen an American version by tileeasy.
As you say do you really need to spread that quickly, and if the adhesive skins over it will fail.
My main worry with these machines and it's obvious in the video. They just dribble the adhesive onto the substrate, whereas a geezer with a trowel works it into the surface of the substrate giving it a much better key, i can't see how these floors will stick as well as a manualy applied adhesive.
Sorry to be a bit negative Eduardo.

E

Eduardo

I just receive this i-mail,personally do not think it can competing with one good hand,than perhaps in large areas,maybe it's faster, but you need to clean in the end of day,so.....am just curious if anyone has tested it.

I

Ian

They sponsored the forum for a brief period. Can't really see the benefits personally.

D

DHTiling

They tried to warrant the speed of this machine a while back and if i recall rightly , Deano was up to the speed challenge but nowt came of it... as it is really a gimmick and no faster than man with trowel..

Reply to NEW 20L adhesive spreading machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen