Search the forum,

Discuss New 12 zone install help for newbie! in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Luggsey

TF
Reaction score
I just realised that if I site the manifold in the 'cloaks' cupboard the amount of ufh pipes in the hall outside the cupboard will mean I would not be able to pipe that area as a zone?
In this case do I simply use the amount of pipes going to other zones in the hall to heat it?

I had initially thought to use radiators upstairs but is it feasible to wet ufh on top of a chipboard sub floor? I have seen insulation panels with the pipe route pre cut into them, does this stuff work well and who makes it?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Without having sizes of rooms. But a quick look, I calculate you will need 15 loops. That's with combining your fall and wc. This will mean two manifolds. One in the hall and one in the cupboard in the dining room.
Rads on the first floor is always the best option. It heats and cools faster.

Reply to New 12 zone install help for newbie! in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen