Search the forum,

Discuss My builder what's you're opinions in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Yes John bit one sided ? Jcr tiling I spoke to them about it and Hugh the customer advisor ???? Basically said there's no guarantee your dealing with the general public ! Tough S**t ! I guess

Reaction score
Mmm im thinking that lol there is a map and I know the area the job is we are a rural county and I travel it a lot because of work if I could be bothered I go look for them lol

T

Time's Ran Out

And to think any Tom, Dick or Andy can pick up a job for free on here!
This has to be a good forum.
A £12 advert in the local paper has to give you a better return.

G

GoneGuy

I used it about two years ago for a few jobs, I was around 90% success rate on winning the jobs.
It’s weord how they price it as one bathroom could be £10 lead and a whole downstairs tilimg be £3 lead.
Once you put in for it it’s up to the customer to shortlist you and if they do you get their contact details to arrange for quotes.
Customer can only shortlist 3 tradesman for each job.
I have had a lot of follow on jobs from the leads etc.
It would be good for someone who is new and trying to get a name for themselves.

F

Flintstone

Can you not focus on finding work without relying on these sites? Other advertising ? I imagine it can get you in the trap of building up a rating profile and getting more jobs and paying them more money. It really grinds my gears these companies just out there to make money from trades people.

Reply to My builder what's you're opinions in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen