Search the forum,

Discuss Music in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dean39

Whats your fav bands?,at the mo its the verve....once upon a time it was more enegetic...punk/two tone,slf...now its more laid back,btw im only 40...whats ours.:thumbsup:

D

dean39

yeah,joy division would get in my hit list,thats a by gone age...what about now penno?:8:

J

john0612

Whats your fav bands?,at the mo its the verve....once upon a time it was more enegetic...punk/two tone,slf...now its more laid back,btw im only 40...whats ours.:thumbsup:

i'm 30, more of dance man mysel.

counting crows, bon jovi, crowded house, snow patrol to name a few are well played on my ipod

p.s is that albertz on your avatar ??

F

Fekin

I must say that now I have no favorite music singers\bands, I just like the odd song from a massive range of music bands and singers.

J

john0612

yes its albertz,could have done with him last night:huh2:

aye, i wiz there.

too many of our "big" players didne play.

plus watties 4-5-1 at home in europe in a game we needed to win didnae exctally help either.

gutted.

F

Falcone

The Jam, The Smiths, The Stone Roses, Oasis, The Who, The Arctic monkeys, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Ocean Colour Scene, Sons & Daughters, Kasabian, Manic Street Preachers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Gallows, ENTER SHIKARI, B.M.R.C., iDLEWiLD, Kings of Leon, The Cure, The Enemy, THE RIFLES, The Twang, The Charlatans, The Veils, The Rolling Stones, The Verve, The Eagles, CCS, Rage Against The Machine, Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Richard Ashcroft, The Cribs, The Bees, Rufus Wainwright, OPERATOR PLEASE, The View, The Pigeon Detectives, Queens of the Stone Age, The Eagles, The Beach Boys, any NORTHERN SOUL, The Hives, etc etc etc

(copied and pasted from ma bebo page lol...

Reply to Music in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen