Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Jack Reacher - new one ' don't go back'.
I wouldn't rush out to see it!
Too many women in top roles loses action features. Not about him anymore.

T

Time's Ran Out

Anyone been to the pictures lately - thread is quiet!
Should be some good ones out for Xmas.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I watched trolls on kodi. Mediocre. Wouldn't set anything aside for it.

Dont even know what's on these days I'm waiting for some more marvel loving.

T

Time's Ran Out

La La Land - anyone seen it?
Or any good ones out there at the minute.
Away later in the week so was going to take the wife out as a treat!

T

Tile Shop

We ha a movie marathon at home yesterday afternoon, i was held at gunpoint and made to watch all 3 Bridget Jones films..... then i made her watch Saving Private Ryan, Bad Boys 2 and John Wick.

I win :)

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen