Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that American sniper the one where he never actually manages to fire his weapon? Spoiler alert maybe lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry yeah that's Jarhead. Haven't seen american sniper then.

I didn't like that american one where they're after Osama and do all that torturing. Very wrong stuff.

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

I didn't like that american one where they're after Osama and do all that torturing. Very wrong stuff.
I know a club u can go to for that! Haha :eek:
Oh yeah Dan, it's customary with a spoiler alert to mention it BEFORE u post! Not after! Hahaha :D

O

Old Mod

Watched the Marvel Avengers again at the weekend, great movie!
Just can't get bored of this clip!! :D

W

White Room

Watched fury the other day......now that's a cracking film.
Got brad pit in it.....its all about a group of soldiers in a tank during the 2nd w/w

Bit like saving private ryan...but better

They made it in the fields of Bovingdon near the old ww2 runway where the flying Fortresses used to land.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Still haven't seen that. He seems to scare me.

tumblr_n7hqgd3TWx1teog5jo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n861opfnGh1teog5jo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n8b538pIG01teog5jo1_1280.jpg

O

Old Mod

Sorry yeah that's Jarhead. Haven't seen american sniper then.

@Dan funny u should have mentioned this movie, there was a programme on TV last night that I saw a bit of. It was about the American Navy Seal Team 6. They are Americas most elite squad, they get to test EVERY piece of cutting edge tech that is produced for warfare, if they like it, it is then brought into service with their recommendations on whether it stays as it is or is modified to their spec! Anyway turns out they are the team that rid us of the most wanted man in the world! Hoorah!
Very interesting programme, gonna try find a re run of it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dan funny u should have mentioned this movie, there was a programme on TV last night that I saw a bit of. It was about the American Navy Seal Team 6. They are Americas most elite squad, they get to test EVERY piece of cutting edge tech that is produced for warfare, if they like it, it is then brought into service with their recommendations on whether it stays as it is or is modified to their spec! Anyway turns out they are the team that rid us of the most wanted man in the world! Hoorah!
Very interesting programme, gonna try find a re run of it.
It's not an industry that impresses me to be honest. I don't hold veterans that chose to go to war themselves very highly. Those that were forced I feel sorry for more than admire. A horrible industry usually led by money these days and power back in the day. So I don't usually enjoy war related films or documentaries.

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen