Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
God yeah. I noticed then that the song I'd been listening to on radio was the song from it! Couldn't listen to the song again then.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently watched Martian. Awesome film. Thought it might have been a bit like Castaway where it was just him on Mars and not many other actors doing anything but it isn't. It's fairly action packed. I'd rate it highly if you're into sci-fi.

G

Gazzer

I have a MX11 box , same thing as above, mainly use TVMC, with Genesis, Navi-X, Phoenix, Sports Devil and its pretty good. Live Boxing and MotoGP and Formula 1 etc. All teh latesst shows if you like that sort of thing.....whuch remind me, latest Big Bang Theory is on tonight

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That setup kept crashing so I use TVMC now too. Still crashes every now and again and I seem to need to restart the router for it to start again so must be some cache issue.

O

Old Mod

Recently watched Martian. Awesome film. Thought it might have been a bit like Castaway where it was just him on Mars and not many other actors doing anything but it isn't. It's fairly action packed. I'd rate it highly if you're into sci-fi.
What resolution did u manage to get Dan?

O

Old Mod

Watched John Wick!
Wicked movie, absolutely non stop, not even enough time to make a coffee anywhere! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair, unless it's still on cinema, it usually has at least HQ feeds available. Even all old stuff not even made in HD or whatever appears to have remastered versions uploaded etc.

So I guess if it's on a DVD or BlurRay, we can get it high quality. If it isn't, it's sketchy.

O

Old Mod

Yeah that seems about right.
However did manage to find Jurrasic World and Avengers Ultron in HD but with Japanese sub titles.

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks