Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

EdinTiler

Meant to say that I'm going to see the new Star Wars film in the I-max tomorrow. Can't wait!

I

Italy

quo vado????
Italian films, will ride from start to finish.
built-in 15 days € 65,000,000.00

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
FFS.....I am about 15 minutes into this video called Everly....do not waste your time, I am as lost as the lady of the house picking a grout color.

W

White Room

I'm taking notes here, need to get some decent films off Amazon
MSN-Emoticon-doctor-073.gif

T

Time's Ran Out

No doubt it's the Alaska weather that's getting you down - I get the same feeling watching Newcastle play football.
As for films - the New Point Break is quite good for adrenalin seekers.

O

Old Mod

With the amount of Alaskan tv shows on now, u don't need to be there to feel the cold!
Life below zero
Building Alaska
Alaska the last frontier
Railroad Alaska
Alaskan Bush people
Yukon men
Extreme mechanics
Edge of Alaska

And so on....... Haha
There are currently 20 reality shows being filmed in Alaska!
They're quite good too. :rolleyes:

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks