Discuss Mlt levelling system in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
anyone ever used the mlt levelling system, are they any good if so where’s cheapest place to get online cheers guys

Reaction score
I do a lot of long porcelain plank floors with warm up underfloor heating. And find it helpful to use a levelling system sometimes .was wanting to invest in a good one but I’m not sure which is the best. I see people like using the raimondi wedges is there anything newer on the market cheers

O

Old Mod

MLT is not available in U.K., apart from ebay and it comes via the states.
It’s widely available in Europe, even Russia, just not the U.K. yet.
you could always complain to the inventor
Mick Volponi.

9135B9C4-97A3-4CD9-8FFE-571F9B676506.jpeg

Reply to Mlt levelling system in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay