Search the forum,

Discuss Metro tiles and corners in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, first post and a question about Metro tiles. Never used these before but I'm thinking about the corners. Is it correct to assume that, for the full length tiles, I should remove the natural 'bevel' before cutting the 45 degree 'bevel' for the corners?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ooh a lot of people are using metro tiles these days. I really like them but I am not a tiler and would hate to give the wrong advice!!

What colour are they? That's as technical as I get!

Reaction score
Yes you should,otherwise the 45 degree corner wont be corect. Her some pics i have i my computer,maybe will help

metro tile 1.jpg

metro tile 2.jpg

metro tile 3.jpg

Reply to Metro tiles and corners in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen