Search the forum,

Discuss Metal trims? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

geordie2013

New bathroom large cream tiles. Customer chose a silver metal tile trim.
I dont have a mitre block just trim cutters.
How on earth do you cut the things. He also wants white grout which against the metal trim looks a bit naff. Should i advise a white trim or just continue unsuccessfully trying to cut the metal ones. Cheers

F

Fred

You will need a mitre box for the metal trims & a hacksaw. Ensure that the hacksaw blade sits right against the box slits.

V

versatilene

mitre block and saw, cutters only do plastic, metal will wreck them, expensive cut if you try using them.

P

penno

Done a splashback today with metal trims (infact think i will post a pic tomorrow of it, never posted my work before :) ) if you don't have a mitre box you won't be able to do a good job of it.

Reply to Metal trims? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen