Search the forum,

Discuss Media Gallery Category Suggestions in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As well as uploading pictures and jobs etc in their own albums in your own media gallery area, there's a shared category system. I thought quite handy to show potential clients of what can be done generally. So for example you might have done a job in glitter grout using blue grout and silver glitter, but other people may have used other colours, so if you can show customers one category where you can quickly flick through other colour options, it becomes a handy little area of the media gallery.

So the current category sections are:-
I'm wondering what other categories you'd like to see or you see as being handy in the future..?

I'm about to add:-
Perhaps you can all help suggest a few categories? Try to think of what customers have asked you for that you would have liked to have shown them examples of but couldn't easily find examples quick enough.

Last edited:
R

rj1884

I know it's not the most detailed topic but maybe kitchen splashbacks. The only reason I say that is when I speak to customers regarding this they find it hard to visualise what tiles would be acceptable in that area. Even though you explain it might be nice to have a few photos of others work on here to show.

Reply to Media Gallery Category Suggestions in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen