Search the forum,

Discuss Marblemasteruk stone restoration course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kgbviktor

Has anyone heard of Marblemasteruk,if so,has anyone been on their 2 day stone restoration and polishing course.About 500 quid for the course.

D

DHTiling

I have seen the course advertised and had a look into it.... personally i think it is more to push thier products as well...

W

White Room

Did make an enquiry to them about their course, they tell me how many days they have available, a lot.

T

Terry Cottar

I have been thinking about running a stone restoration, repair, cosmetic repairs, grinding polishing etc. I think it will take me at least two weeks to give a basic insight and then a further week out on a real job. I cannot for the life of me understand how any company could even contemplate teaching such a course in 2 days!

tel

K

kgbviktor

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the comments.I did think the course was a little short!
I did receive 3 emails within 5 minutes after I made an inquiry.Just the usual "last chance to get on Februaries course"!

W

White Room

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the comments.I did think the course was a little short!
I did receive 3 emails within 5 minutes after I made an inquiry.Just the usual "last chance to get on Februaries course"!

Thats exactly what I've been getting

Reply to Marblemasteruk stone restoration course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen