Search the forum,

Discuss Marble effect tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
2014-10-02 14.47.33.jpg 2014-10-02 14.47.47.jpg

Have I made a boo boo here? I put all the veins facing the same direction in these marble effect porcelain tiles. Should I have gone random? Doing it my way meant that the customer had to order more tiles (because I was following the pattern).

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I like it the way they you've done it, that's the way I'd fit a tile like that. Did the tiles have a direction arrow on the rear?

Yes Bri, an arrow they indeed had. Has anyone ever got round to discovering the meaning of that arrow on the back of some tiles?

Reply to Marble effect tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen