Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Ultraplan restoration screed Mixing Ratio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

PaulJ220

Ok so on the bag it States: 17-18% parts water per 100 parts by weight of Screed,

As its my first time mixing this stuff I want to get the consistancy just right,
Can anyone advice a simple ratio Solution to mixing this just right in a large bucket with my drill paddle,
This may seem like a dumb question but this is my first time leveling a floor ready for tiling I don't want to mess the mix up with to much or to little water :mad2:

I've got 2 bags of The UPRS to cover a Concrete Floor sized at L430cm by W173cm

Any tips would be much Appreciated

Thanx

Reply to Mapei Ultraplan restoration screed Mixing Ratio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen