Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Keraflex S1 adhesive - 'Ready for use - 14 days?' in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dazlp

Hi - I'm looking at using this slow setting adhesive on a kitchen + hallway floor. On the tech spec it says 'Ready for foot traffic' after 24 hours and 'Ready for use' after 14 days. Probably a stupid question - but does that mean I'd ideally need to wait 14 days before I wheel the washing machine over the floor and re-connect it up? Obviously I expected the slow set stuff to take longer, but thought 14 days seemed a bit steep.

https://lilleytileandstone.co.uk/mwdownloads/download/link/id/107/

Cheers
Daz

Reply to Mapei Keraflex S1 adhesive - 'Ready for use - 14 days?' in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen