Search the forum,

Discuss mapei blanco problems in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

twice in the last week i've had problems with mapei's white grout,both times i have mixed up the full 5kg bag with about a cupful of water and it's been like milk,today was the worst and i had to toss it and use a bag of microflex i had in the van,it's never happened before and i mix it by hand!
anyone else had any problems with it?
i'm thinking about not using it anymore(will still use mapei for everything else and go back to microflex grout)

T

Time's Ran Out

I think we may be back to - 'which grout do you prefer'?
I find my son has no problems with any colour of Mapei grout, yet we both prefer Sovereign White!

W

White Room

I don't use the white ultra anymore due to it turning a very pale looking grey, not had your problem though

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
dont use mapei white at all anymore for the same reasons,i use al other colours and use pci white or bal white instead

D

doug boardley

I don't use the white ultra anymore due to it turning a very pale looking grey, not had your problem though
I mainly use Ultra and never had a problem with it Mark, (or do you mean mapei's ultra colour as opposed to Ultra brand)

D

Deleted member 9966

i had terrible problems with it in my bathrooms dc. it's like a grey mushroom colour. I tried using the mapei grout colour changer but it doesn't look great to be honest, so when I can be bothered, I'll remove all the mapei white and regrout with something else.

H

hillhead

I even seen problems lately with the jasmin ultracolour !
come on mapei get it sorted !! them lab men and women need sorting !! lol

Reply to mapei blanco problems in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen