Search the forum,

Discuss Manchester United vs Barcelona here in Washington DC this summer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

All the soccer fans are abuzz with this game which is coming to our area this summer. Take a look at the seating chart for the stadium and check out the ticket prices :yikes: . $110.00 for the nosebleeders and almost $900.00 for the best seats (this won't count the private boxes, which I am guessing will sell for thousands). On top of this, the ticket sales handling fees and the parking at this stadium at this stadium will add even more to the ticket prices.

This stadium is where the Washington Redskins play. Two of my employees are from central America (Guatemala), and they would dearly love to see this game. I'm thinking about treating them to the tickets for all their good work this year...but knowing how the latinos are with the drinking and "los partidos del futbol" :lol: I'm afraid I won't see them at work for a few days. :lol:

So, what does it cost to see a good game in the UK?

Soccer Tickets For Sale

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
i can generally get tickets through one united for about 50 pound , depending on which seats i choose

or you can get a ticket for about 200 which includes ,trip around museum a meal a programe and a match ticket for manu there are loads of variuos packages

R

Rob Z

i can generally get tickets through one united for about 50 pound , depending on which seats i choose

or you can get a ticket for about 200 which includes ,trip around museum a meal a programe and a match ticket for manu there are loads of variuos packages

50 GBP is about $90...so not too much difference, I guess.

H

hillhead

Go on Rob, treat em we know you wanna.... lol.
Lovely gesture.
I bet they love it.

R

Rob Z

Joe, I'm already anticipating the lost work time because of the hangovers and the arguing about the game. LoL

S

Stewart

Make sure you go too Rob. It's not very often you'll get the chance to go and see two of the best teams in the world play football.

Reply to Manchester United vs Barcelona here in Washington DC this summer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen