Search the forum,

Discuss Maipai 110 Manhatten grout gone really patchy! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

samboughton

We've just had a new bathroom done and the grout was matched exact to the tile colour.. 110 manhatten grey. It was completed 2 days ago and the colour is all over the place. From darkest grey to the correct colour. It looks really bad and ruined the look..
any advice on what to do? I dont want it raked out...

S

samboughton

its doing my head in as surly he should be on a site like this trying to find the answer not me the client!

B

bugs183

I dunno lads, i used some Manhatten grout the other days on a wall tiling job and i mixed it to Mapei's instructions as shown in their factory demo's. I can't say the grout colour looked perfect. I've never had a problem before and i use Mapei all the time.

M

MPM

used mapei Fresca should be able to match the colour give them a ring, this is not an uncommon problem, caused by to much water when washing off, it's down to your tiler if the the product is tested and found to to be within spec.

Reply to Maipai 110 Manhatten grout gone really patchy! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen