Discuss Lunch Break in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

Had the pleasure of sitting eating my lunch on the Bonny banks of the river Doon through the week.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429462636.792776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429462648.792842.jpg

Anyone had an enjoyable view at work recently..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429462636.792776.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429462648.792842.jpg

S

Spare Tool

Very jealous...I've been working across the road from an IMO car wash for the last 2 weeks, not great water views!!
Think if I'd have had your job Steff recon I'd have the rods made up in the back of the van, more fishing less tiling :thumbsup:

S

Stef

Very jealous...I've been working across the road from an IMO car wash for the last 2 weeks, not great water views!!
Think if I'd have had your job Steff recon I'd have the rods made up in the back of the van, more fishing less tiling :thumbsup:

If I had the rod in the back then I wouldn't have went back to the job. [emoji476][emoji476]

D

dave l and l

the last couple of jobs have been good both overlooking loch lomond and the ben. last year had a job beside the river forth and the guy had special permits that went with his cottage he rents out, so at lunch time i would go and fish the pool, had a nice sea trout about five pound,

S

Stef

the last couple of jobs have been good both overlooking loch lomond and the ben. last year had a job beside the river forth and the guy had special permits that went with his cottage he rents out, so at lunch time i would go and fish the pool, had a nice sea trout about five pound,

I would have strung that job out & went fishing more than tiling.

S

Spare Tool

Got a porch to do next Thursday, Fri, the jobs 5 minutes from a lake stuffed with big carp planning to lift existing tiles n level it Thursday first thing then get the rods out for the rest of the day...first fishing trip of the year :):)

T

TT Tiling

hey looks nice that ,I have been doing some new builds right on the beach ,I could throw a stone in the sea its that close

D

dave l and l

I would have strung that job out & went fishing more than tiling.

i did took me a couple of days when it should have taken me one shift. was working round by colintriave last year in a house right on thr shore .there were sea trout moving all over the place. work close to my local river alot so i pop down as i keep permit and rod in van,

Reply to Lunch Break in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks