Search the forum,

Discuss Lubricant for RUBI manual cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Same as, silicone spray all the way.

O

Old Mod

I’ve never had to spray anything in my sigmas, only oil wheel and foot mechanism.
0000 wire wool lightly down the bar and inside the handle with a cloth. Run as free now as they were when new.

O

Old Mod

What no lube , everyone likes a bit lube now and again 😁😁
Nah not me Dave, I keep my machines clean! 😁
It only attracts more dust anyway, and once you start, you just can’t stop, well that’s what I’m told anyway. 😂😂

Reply to Lubricant for RUBI manual cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen