Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to get work experience Tiling in Glasgow in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Bob,

Welcome to the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge in the guys here and also in past threads, I still find lots of good information having a browse.

If you look in the find a tiler it will be my listing that comes up from Glasgow for now, I'm based in Paisley and I've had a few folk contact me but I'm not in a position to be able to help anyone for now unfortunately as I work to a pretty tight schedule but no harm in sending me your number via Pm. (click on my account and then start conversation)There are tilers vans in all the streets surrounding where I live so there are plenty of us around so fingers crossed you find someone pretty soon, all the best 🤞🙂

P.s. you have CTD & Topps at Helen Street near ibrox, and then at Hillington you have Topps, Tile Giant, Nicobond, Crocotile, Tile mania and plenty more suppliers of you are looking for supplies/tiles

Thanks Tony,

Appreciate the help. I will send details via PM.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What a lovely thread. Thanks lads. :)

And good luck Bob. You're clearly in good hands on here make sure you stick around. :)

Reply to Looking to get work experience Tiling in Glasgow in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen