Discuss Looking for tilers in the south east in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tiles_N

TF
Reaction score
Hi first post and all that,

I am looking for tilers to cover areas from Mk to London .
All types of tiling large new builds sites , small builders to private tiling. Using all forms of tiles.
preferably cscs.

sorry if not clear and precise as other thread starters, just actually my first post on any thread.

Thanks

W

WetSaw

Hi..
Do you mean Milton Keynes to London? If so it's not where someone from the South East would call the South East!!

W

White Room

hi, any more info ? where the jobs are ? what are the rates ? please pm me when u get time...
thanks

Why don't you Private Message Tiles_N, as he stated forums are new thing for him.

Milton Keynes to London is where the work is.

Tiles_N

TF
Reaction score
Morning Everyone,

Here comes the Northern monkey vs southern fairy banter ! lol

based up near Luton airport , Doing work in Mk and Cambridge and just finishing sites in Clapham and near Arsenal , but i am turning work down south of the river that i really don't want to be.

For those in the "proper" south East, Does southend and Canvey island count? ;)

S

Stocks Tiles

Cambridge is a area I do cover, I will have to consider getting a cscs card, I done the test in August then didn't bother with the card lol. If I do I will give you a message for a chat :)

Dean

Reply to Looking for tilers in the south east in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley