Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for this British Tiling Company tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name or code for these tiles? They're British Ceramic Tiles, beige/cream marble effect with gloss finish, approx 24 x42cm and I bought them about 8-10 years ago. I'm after some more after I broke a few fitting a new shower enclosure and tray. They will be discontinued now I presume. Any help would be most appreciated.
20210304_120414.jpg

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name or code for these tiles? They're British Ceramic Tiles, beige/cream marble effect with gloss finish, approx 24 x42cm and I bought them about 8-10 years ago. I'm after some more after I broke a few fitting a new shower enclosure and tray. They will be discontinued now I presume. Any help would be most appreciated.
Does anyone know the name or code for these tiles? They're British Ceramic Tiles, beige/cream marble effect with gloss finish, approx 24 x42cm and I bought them about 8-10 years ago. I'm after some more after I broke a few fitting a new shower enclosure and tray. They will be discontinued now I presume. Any help would be most appreciated. View attachment 123288

your have trouble finding that one. bct went bust a couple of years ago i think
Yeah I believe so. I was just hoping someone would recognise them and give me any product info so I could search the Internet for spares.

Reply to Looking for this British Tiling Company tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen