Search the forum,

Discuss Looking For Professional Installers - Grand Cayman in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

JaredY

-
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Steady consistent work
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Grand Cayman Island
Please message me for more information

Paul

-
Reaction score
Hi I would be interested in the opportunity I have been in the ceramic and marble industry for over 35 years I have worked in Qatar for 8 years as senior manager and two years in New York as a project Manager. Equally Happy to be installing tiles
Regards
Paul

A

Andy pop

Hi I would be interested in the opportunity I have been in the ceramic and marble industry for over 35 years I have worked in Qatar for 8 years as senior manager and two years in New York as a project Manager. Equally Happy to be installing tiles
Regards
Paul
Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'.
Which part of that didn’t you get

A

Andy pop

Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'.
Which part of that didn’t you get

Reply to Looking For Professional Installers - Grand Cayman in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen