Search the forum,

Discuss looking for job in manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Glenn

I am an experienced self employed tiler and timber floor fitter for past 14 years in Ireland, but due to the down turn in the Irish ecconomy I find myself looking towards the UK for work. I am 35 and have never been out of work since starting in construction at 16. I am highly skilled in all aspects of tiling and there is no situtation that I have come accross that I could not solve. I have a good working knowlage in most areas of construction. I have done a huge amount of refits, wet rooms and eco friendly houses. I can supply references from tile centers and building contractors. I have mate in manchester so would prefer work there but open to any employment offers. Thanks for reading Glenn.

G

Gazzer

Hello and welcome. I moved your post to the correct forum, the one you posted in was for clients looking for a tiler .

Reply to looking for job in manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen