Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Geo Mosaic Brighton Border and Corner Tiles (Waxman Ceramics) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

SimonR

-
Reaction score
Hi
I've purchased Geo Mosaic Brighton Pattern Tiles (GEO-351) which were sold by Waxman Tiles.
I needed 17 border (GEO 352) and 4 corner (GEO 353) to match these tiles but Waxman have discontinued these. I purchased from another company (Cornwall Tile Company) but this fell through (lost in transit I was told).
I've scoured the internet but haven't had any luck. Is there any tile stockist out there that might have them available?
Alternatively, is there an expert out there that know of any borders/corners that would match the GEO-351 (in terms of thickness, finish, colour, size etc)?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Simon

G

Graham Constable Wirral

I have the same problem. I can only suggest that you ask Waxman to do a special order for you. They have the plain white ones and the black and white.

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Hi
I've purchased Geo Mosaic Brighton Pattern Tiles (GEO-351) which were sold by Waxman Tiles.
I needed 17 border (GEO 352) and 4 corner (GEO 353) to match these tiles but Waxman have discontinued these. I purchased from another company (Cornwall Tile Company) but this fell through (lost in transit I was told).
I've scoured the internet but haven't had any luck. Is there any tile stockist out there that might have them available?
Alternatively, is there an expert out there that know of any borders/corners that would match the GEO-351 (in terms of thickness, finish, colour, size etc)?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Simon
Speak to London mosaics !they are top in this field

SimonR

-
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I can only suggest that you ask Waxman to do a special order for you. They have the plain white ones and the black and white.
After a long search I got matching border/corner tiles from London Misaic.

Reply to Looking for Geo Mosaic Brighton Border and Corner Tiles (Waxman Ceramics) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen