Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for discontinued tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Gwyn

TF
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for some discontinued tiles and was wandering if someone could help. The tile is prima grey 40 x 25 and is manufactured by Canakkale Sermaik. Their part number is MAS-9715. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Gwyn

TF
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I tried there and they were very helpful and gave me the number for the last tile place that took them. Unfortunately they didn't have any left :( I only need 5 or so tiles

Thanks for your help

Reply to Looking for discontinued tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen