Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for discontinued Homebase (?) tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

fhajw76

TF
Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone help identify this tile? 33cm x 33cm in grey / off white. The rest of the kitchen was from Homebase, so I assume this is the same.
Just looking for 2 or 3 spares to replace cracked tile in doorway.

B488F985-49F9-424C-9E9B-A64EC43B1E84.jpeg

Reaction score
They look beige on my phone! If you don't have the details from the original packaging you don't stand a chance of getting spare tiles, even with the info you would struggle to get tiles from the same batch. Best to remove a line or small rectangle of tiles and create a feature with a contrasting colour, saves taking up the whole floor. Hope this helps.

Reply to Looking for discontinued Homebase (?) tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen