Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 237
R

Radiantpaper

Re: Lookung for a decent tile cutter and any other tools.

Maybe a bit overkill looking for a manual one...lol

S

steve187

I have a tr600, old but with a new complete head, with case its good but i replaced it with a tx 700, i got from on here.

R

Radiantpaper

Hiw much you looking for it?

S

steve187

The new head is £60.00 so how does £80.00 sound, I'm travelling down to heathrow on the 14th to drop off the wife, so could meet up somewhere on route from Lincoln if it helps, would be evening time

R

Radiantpaper

Dont suppose you have a pic.

S

steve187

i'll sort one out, the cutter is stored at a friends house as i'm not working at the moment, but will get one asap

R

Radiantpaper

Yes thats fine. Thanks.

Reply to Looking for a decent tile cutter and any other tools. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen