Search the forum,

Discuss Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Decided it was time for a business logo, so had a play around and have finally settled on this.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360655419.760725.jpg

Thoughts?

B

Bubblecraft

Nice, clean & to the point. Won't be expensive to have embroidered on t-shirts too

A

Aston

if it were me id ditch that word 'solutions' .
i see it more as an IT or logistics type of description.. Plan Tec Tiling & wet room design is much better imho. i also think that the word solutions is a bit yesterday if you no what i mean. nice logo tho ;0)

Q

Qwerty

New logo, not a new company! I won't change the name as it has always worked! Plan Tec Tiling is pretty much what everyone knows me as anyway!

Q

Qwerty

I think it looks good but the logo is a bit "samey" as lots of other tilers logos.

Tis true, but I wanted something simple and that stood out. Only so many designs a tiler can use really....... tiles are either square or rectangular :lol:

G

Gazzer

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I am having the same issues with my own design so I reckon I wont bother with the logo.

Q

Qwerty

I never bothered either Neale, but was starting to find that customers could remember my competitions logo's rather than their names! Only cost me a few notes so not mega bucks. Looks far better on the top of all of my invoices, receipts etc. I see you use a similar blue in the title on your website! I did initially have the grey & orange as per the Schluter logo, but decided against this.

G

Gazzer

I do like the the way the dots on the "i" look like the logo orientation. What font is that ?

Reply to Logo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen