Search the forum,

Discuss liverpool for sale!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

it's been for sale for 2 years Gooner!

The new chairman we've appointed to over see the sale is heavyweight! you wanna read his CV (yes I know he's a Chelsea season ticket holder:prrr:)

It's the best bit of news we've had all season

D

diamondtiling

I will be glad to see the back of those yanks, (sorry Rob, but they are eejits) They have done nothing good at all at Liverpool.
Lets hope a rich arab buys it.

:thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

it's been for sale for 2 years Gooner!

The new chairman we've appointed to over see the sale is heavyweight! you wanna read his CV (yes I know he's a Chelsea season ticket holder:prrr:)

It's the best bit of news we've had all season

Two years?? are you sure about that Rob?

C

Colour Republic

Yep, they have been courting investors almost since the day they bought the club, difference now is that they want to sell 100%

I for one don't care who buys the club as long as a) they treat the club with the respect it deserves, b) have enough of their own cash with heaping huge debts onto liverpool FC c) allow the manager to do what he was employed for and don't start treating it as a play thing

S

Scott

Who is gonna buy it though? I reckon Torres will be off next season along with Benitez. There are rumours about the special one taking over and Gerrard goin to inter. Not forgetting the 200 mil debt of course

Shall we have a whip round?

D

diamondtiling

Gerrard is going no where and I dont want the special eejit there. Most clubs have loads of debt, look at MU, over 500 mill.

Crewe Alex have no debts, £ for £ they are one of the most bouyant teams going, they own their ground outright and the training grounds as well, they own the academy outright and dont pay silly wages.

:8:

C

Colour Republic

Again those 'rumours' have been around for just as long but all bets are off until new buyers are found, regardless of what has been said all players are under contract and unless they have clauses that release them on the sale of the club they will be kept unless the club decides to sell, now who in their right mind would buy the club and sell it's best assets????

there was a plan for the supporters to buy the club a while back but it was poorly executed, but the door has been left open for another approach (albeit a media stunt IMO) but i'm not so sure I would like to see that

C

Colour Republic

and united are up to there eyeballs, as Dom said Americans,we ARSENAL might not have won anything, but we not in dept!! Mr wenger is a clever man on the markets :thumbsup:

you are aware of the nationality of you biggest shareholder gooner?:lol:

Reply to liverpool for sale!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen