Search the forum,

Discuss Limestone tiles, cleaning, grouting and shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fatzilla

Having some limestone tiles installed, they are very porous. For the floor they are 450x450x20mm and walls are 600x300x15mm.

Currently only the floor area has been laid with part of the entrance to the hall. The wall area has had part laid and grouted. Unfortunately the installer was under the impression that I had pre-sealed them but I didn't on the wall.

Nevertheless the grout gave a slight over stain on the top. I was told to use Fila PS87 to clean it off and it worked, however being that it is very warm these days it dried a little when I left it for the 4 mins you're supposed to allow, now I have a couple of the tiles on the wall with dribble marks.

What's the best way to clean these off?

48D660C6-51F8-467A-BAA6-177868AA7745.JPG 9AFC96DC-8DB4-4DB9-AD13-35EA6E0192F6.JPG

Reply to Limestone tiles, cleaning, grouting and shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen