Search the forum,

Discuss limestone tile regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lucas1

hi guys

Just wondering if anybody has re-grouted limestone before, i have a fein multimaster which will hopefully make life a little easier but just wondering if anyone knows of any pjtfalls when regrouting this sort of tile.

D

DHTiling

As long as the fein grout blade will fit in the joints then no probs..:thumbsup:..just be careful not to chip tiles...as they can be soft...

which limestone is it.?

L

lucas1

cheers guys,

Not sure what sort of limestone it is as i dont come across this too often.

No UFH, made sure i checked that one before commiting myslf.

What sort of day rate do others charge for this type of work?

D

DHTiling

We don't discuss prices in the open sections of the forums...only in the tilers arms..

But members are ok to pm you some idea's of prices..

D

doug boardley

day rates vary across the country lucas, but we don't discuss work rates in this public section of the forum:thumbsup:

Reply to limestone tile regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen