Search the forum,

Discuss 'Like' TilersForums on Facebook in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you scroll down the sponsors sidebar, at the bottom we now have a 'like' feature that you can click so that you don't navigate from the forum. Let me know if you need a hand setting this up for your website/facebook page.

Cheers.

U

user123

I don't want to connect the forum and facebook, but I have clicked the magic button and even commented, too, how about that then :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Clicking like on the left-hand-side doesn't connect your FB account with the forum account. It simply likes the page on FB providing you're logged in. Only clicking the Facebook icon at the top of the forum by the login page will link your two accounts. You'll get a page explaining what information is shared before needing to accept so you can't click it by accident either.

Totally understandable either way. But don't worry about clicking those 'Likes' you see on websites. It simply clicks like on the page as if you were visiting the FB page and clicking like.

Reply to 'Like' TilersForums on Facebook in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen