Search the forum,

Discuss Lighting Ideas in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm about to start my second wet room and have been looking through the media section of the forum to try and get some ideas for lighting.

The room is very small, which is proving an issue in other ways (depth of basin, size of door / shower screen) dimensions approx 3m x .9m

The ceiling in the room is pitched with two x ip rated fixed downlighters - I'm not keen on this going forward.

I'd quite like some kind of soft reflected or hidden lighting that is sometimes found in rooms with suspended false ceilings.

Can anyone suggest something a bit unusual for this space?

Thanks,

Simon.

image.jpeg

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I like that idea, I suppose the problem I have is I don't have a great deal of space to conceal that type of light, unless I create a false ceiling?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
LED strip lighting is no more than about 10mm depth and can be easily hidden behind a small bead across the ceiling

Reaction score
I've used that in the kitchen and it's really effective, but I've found its only really suitable as supplementary lighting. I'd like an alternative primary lighting source that is bright modern and functional - sorry I'm not making this easy!

Reply to Lighting Ideas in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen