Search the forum,

Discuss Light Beige marble effect glossy floor tiles- What colour of grout should I use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

goodfellow

Hi
We are just about finished installing a new bathroom. The bathroom has light beige marble effect glossy wall tiles and matching floor tiles.
The walls are done with flexible white grout. As we have fitted bright down lights we are unsure of what colour of floor grout to use for the best look and effect.
Has anybody got any suggestions please?

D

davemul

Mapei jasmine would be my choice, but hard to call without seeing the tiles. Have you any pictures?

at the end of the day its personal choice, but still good to get a general concensus

Reply to Light Beige marble effect glossy floor tiles- What colour of grout should I use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen