Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Well today was my first day with the Genesis easy level system and I van say I don't get on with it they don't clamp up anywhere near as tight as block level and even with the gun they take much longer than the block level ill be sticking with the good ol'BL'S when these are gone

I could get on with them not making a click click click as ur tightening them and even when I get them to full tension u can easily slip a tile out of there grip
Not just me then..

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I can safely say it's gonna be block level all the way from now on I even preferred the horrid little lash clips they sell at ctd at least they go tight lol

S

Spare Tool

I can safely say it's gonna be block level all the way from now on I even preferred the horrid little lash clips they sell at ctd at least they go tight lol
Ive just been on and bought 250 wedges, 1000 2mm clips and a pair of pliers for just over £100 inc delivery of the BLS ;)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've actually got about 3000 clips in my shed just wanted to give the Genesis ones ago they looked like a good idea but they need some work to get them up to scratch if u ask me

I

Italy

Tomorrow try them.
I am interested in the block level 2. the black.
White block level, I try it out of curiosity, but to me, it is not worth buying it.
rls and block level white difference is € 5, for 2000pz

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've contacted pro tiler tools and I'm returning all the unopened tubs but if got the gun still if anyone wants the buy one

I

Italy

Ahahahahahahah.
They make me

IMG_20161102_095459.jpg IMG_20161102_095514.jpg IMG_20161102_095523.jpg download.jpg

Reply to Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen