Search the forum,

Discuss Lea Ceramiche Rainforest Earth in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for Lea Ceramiche Rainforest Earth modular tiles and would be really grateful if anyone can help please

Reaction score
Hello,

It is not a factory that we normally deal with but we can potentially enquire and import it over. Do you know how many meters you are after?

V

Vineeta Crathorne

Hi Dan

Thanks so much for getting in touch - we're looking for around 15-20 square metres if possible please

V

Vineeta Crathorne

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm looking for around 15-20 square metres please

Reaction score
Hi Dan

Thanks so much for getting in touch - we're looking for around 15-20 square metres if possible please
I do apologise but we would not be able to source these for you. I would recommend visiting the tile association and searching the factory. It should give you people that stock tiles from this factory. Even if they don't stock the tile they will find it easier to import it.

Dan

Reply to Lea Ceramiche Rainforest Earth in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen