Search the forum,

Discuss Laser level advice?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Got a few floors to tile coming up next week and looking to get a laser level. Been looking at the Dewalt dw088k, not to sure if I would be able to use this for flooring though. Even span upside down? if not can any one recommend a Dewalt alternative as im about to order online! Many thanks.

B

Bill

how is a laser level going to help with a floor,whats wrong with a normal level and a straight edge.some thing I should know about?
Nothing wrong with a straight edge and spirit level at all Jim.

If it works for you then crack on. I still use a water level every now and then.

Reply to Laser level advice?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen