Search the forum,

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Re: Larfarge Gyvlon screed/ Dural membranes and Kerakoll training day in County Durha

OK..

Can i please have a list of all definite members who are coming to this please..

Please PM me your name and a contact number.

R

Richard Edwards

Re: Larfarge Gyvlon screed/ Dural membranes and Kerakoll training day in County Durha

sound's like you northern lad's are going to have a great day there!!!wish i was nearer, still i hope someone will get a day like this going further south!!!

Me too sounds great but at 6 hours each way its out of reach - Hoping for a southerly breeze

D

DHTiling

Can any members going please contact me to reserve a place please or phone perfect home and garden direct to reserve a place on this training day.

Tel: PHG on 01388 776211.. or mail me direct here to confirm>> HERE

Many thanks and please do get in early..

G

Glasnevintiling

Re: Larfarge Gyvlon screed training day in County Durham..

id love to to do it only im in ireland :(

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Perhaps we should have video conferenced it.......

D

DHTiling

Judging by the response it might just not go ahead Alan..

Will wait and see..

S

strummerman

is it just open to tilers bruv or can us mear kitchen fitters come

D

DHTiling

Anyone who wants to learn about Anhydrite screeds..( gyvlon)..:)

A

Aston

i wanted to attend this but 25th october is a monday and i'm starting a job that day, so unfortunately for me, i'm out..

ed

D

doug boardley

Judging by the response it might just not go ahead Alan..

Will wait and see..
you got my confirm i hope Dave! c'mon guys, this anhydrite screed stuff is gonna get bigger over the next few years, so wouldn't it be clever to get in there and know about it from the outset?!

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen