Search the forum,

Discuss lafarge extra fast set cement in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

have any of you guys used the above? i used it today to fill a hole, about 6 inch square and about an inch deep. brilliant stuff, i could knock it after 20 minutes and it was like rock. i mixed it 1cement and 3 sand was good but i did a 1 to 1 mix first and it went off before i put it on the wall :thumbsup:

R

Rich

Yeah I have used it once, they dont joke when they say Extra Fast Set do they :lol:

M

Mike

i don't suppose you could use it for a big patch as it would probably go off before you could trowel/smooth it off

Reply to lafarge extra fast set cement in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen