Search the forum,

Discuss Kubala grout float review in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

I received a kubala grout float to try and give a review.
In comparison to my Rubi float it had the same footprint size. But I noticed it was a lot lighter and it looked thinner.
I used it to grout 3.5m2 of floor tiles and found it incredibly light in my hand and was leaving very clean lines.
I am going to use it for a few more jobs and see how it wears in and how long it lasts.
But my first impressions were that it was a good product.

IMG_1332.JPG

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It looks similar to the raimondi ones I'm using after someone on here recommended I think. Does the rubber come off or is it one peice?

Reply to Kubala grout float review in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen