Search the forum,

Discuss Knee pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

Anyone else find the Redbacks knee pad inserts too heavy? I had to tighten my belt as they were pulling my trousers down!

I

Ian

I wear some very fetching braces with my trousers now :lol: Not sure the redbacks have caused the problem, it might be because I'm a bit skinnier :lol:

S

Stef

I haven't worn my redbacks for ages now.
I have changed to heavier & better trousers, Dickies, so will have to try them again.

S

stusgsx

I've got decent Dewalt trousers but it makes no difference they still want to fall down lol

G

Gazzer

I have always said that it is all done to the type of work trousers orn and that one type may not suit another.
All I can say is they work for me wearing Hexham trousers and Scruffs. I am a size 36 but wear size 38 as I like the extra room when bending down etc, this means I have to wear a belt anyway . I dont notice the weight at all but I think its something you get used to anyway.

R

Richard Edwards

I have a new pair of Rebacks inserts. Yes they are way too heavy and they are here available - Free of Charge if you or anyone else wants them.

I use Snickers Work trousers and either Snickers inserts or Dewalt Inserts which are indentitcal as they have the tabs to lock under the stich in the pockets.

I will sling the Redbacks in the bin by the new year - If you want them, let me know. - I suppose I could use them instead of weights next time I go diving.

Reply to Knee pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen