Search the forum,

Discuss Knee pads in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

joesdad

I tiled my utility room floor yesterday with no knee pads, which wasn't the best experience I've ever had, so i'd like to find out which are the best knee pads on the market, any ideas please?

Thanks Marc.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Personally I use the alpro ones fron trade tiler, not cheap but definitely worth every penny IMO (5 x 15 hour days on my knees last week, no problem) if you wear trousers that take the insert type then I know a Lot of people recommend redbacks but haven't tried them myself

T

The hammer

I wear the Rubi professional knee pads, i have been for many years now they are very comfortable and well priced, i tend to get about 6 months out of a pair

F

Fliselege

I like the snickers floor layers knee pads, don't know whats inside them but feels like bean bags, it's like kneeling on feathers, last ages too, unless you accidently forget to remove them before putting your strides in the washing machine. I won't do that again....

A

AMtek

two pair of cheapy foam ones in the knees of my work pants. works for me but the redbacks look good too

B

Bubblecraft

I use Panoply knee pads in my Panoply Mach 2 corporate trousers. Have done for years. Get about a year out them & very comfortable. Ain't wore strapped knee pads in years. There's nothing more uncomfortable than the strap rubbing & the back of your knees heavy sweating in the summer.

B

bugs183

Decent knee pads are really important in our trade. The Alpo type are amazing, i had bad knees and these cleared them up, just not too good when you strap them to your legs as they are bulky, but i just leave them where i am working. The single Alpo pad is great too, it's what i mainly use now. The redback inserts are really comfy.

S

Stewart

I like the snickers floor layers knee pads, don't know whats inside them but feels like bean bags, it's like kneeling on feathers, last ages too, unless you accidently forget to remove them before putting your strides in the washing machine. I won't do that again....

That's strange.... I use the same one's and they end up like new when they come out of the washing machine ........

Created on iPhone.....

B

Bubblecraft

What you need is one of these
5ada5c46-e647-9f88.jpg

Reply to Knee pads in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen