Search the forum,

Discuss Knee pad inserts in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Snickers floorlayers. Beaded polystyrene. Light as feathers, don't sweat, dead comfy and wash in the machine to come back like new.
You don't necessarily need the floor layers pants, just decent sized knee pockets.
There's nothing better in my experience.
they are good but the trousers are rubbish.

I find with these in trouser knee pads the I go though the outer knee material in months So stick to proper outer knee pads

O

One Day

they are good but the trousers are rubbish.

I find with these in trouser knee pads the I go though the outer knee material in months So stick to proper outer knee pads
They do scrub through pretty quickly if you're on rough concrete floors like most of us are. I get about 10 months out of mine, 2 pairs on rotation.
I just hate strap ons, so i put up with it.
I also save old pairs and superglue patches into any knee holes. From the inside, they look ok and it works well.

Reply to Knee pad inserts in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.