Discuss Knee pad inserts in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

I prefer Fento's when I'm doing only floors and Barwalts when I'm on walls and up and down a lot.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They do scrub through pretty quickly if you're on rough concrete floors like most of us are. I get about 10 months out of mine, 2 pairs on rotation.
I just hate strap ons, so i put up with it.
I also save old pairs and superglue patches into any knee holes. From the inside, they look ok and it works well.[/QUOI
Strap ons? Something your not telling us? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

F

Flintstone

Ah just been watching a couple videos on the red backs and reading reviews and they do look pretty good. But might be an issue if there gonna pull my trousers down!

F

Flintstone

Redback Trouser Kneepads NEW LIGHTER WEIGHT MODEL | Buy Knee Pads for Tiling Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/knee-pads-for-tiling/35603/redback-trouser-kneepads-new-lighter-weight-model?gclid=CPrsj6PzydACFQ06GwodP7gD-w

New lighter Weight apparently

H

hmtiling

I prefer Fento's when I'm doing only floors and Barwalts when I'm on walls and up and down a lot.
I've never used either of those Lee, only Alpro and cheapies. Have you tried Alpro ones? If so, how do you compare them to the Fento and Barwalts

L

LM

IMG_6081.JPG The problem I have with alpros is the way addy sticks to them and builds up, every month or so I find myself having to try and pick them clean of an inch of addy etc, which isn't easy as addy and grout stick to them really well. They are very bulky also and you have to wear them for weeks before they mould to your shape.
I've never used either of those Lee, only Alpro and cheapies. Have you tried Alpro ones? If so, how do you compare them to the Fento and Barwalts

L

LM

Barwalt are very light and are excellent when wall tiling, they offer great protection and are very light.
For floors I have to take my hat off to the Dutch, Fento have invested heavily in technology here and it shows. All the wood flooring trade I talk to swear by them and the Dutch being amongst the foremost in that trade shouldn't be ignored. I find them to be one of the best I've heard or came across. When kneeling it's actually all about shin support to prevent bad backs etc and Fento have it sussed.

H

hmtiling

Barwalt are very light and are excellent when wall tiling, they offer great protection and are very light.
For floors I have to take my hat off to the Dutch, Fento have invested heavily in technology here and it shows. All the wood flooring trade I talk to swear by them and the Dutch being amongst the foremost in that trade shouldn't be ignored. I find them to be one of the best I've heard or came across. When kneeling it's actually all about shin support to prevent bad backs etc and Fento have it sussed.
Thanks Lee.

Reply to Knee pad inserts in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks